Are you thinking about undertaking a large kitchen renovation to upgrade your existing, outdated space and you’re looking for must-have kitchen ideas? You don’t want to do just any renovation; if you’re doing it, you want to do it right. Create the perfect new kitchen by incorporating these must-have kitchen ideas.
- A Walk-In Pantry: No kitchen is complete without a walk-in pantry, which gives you ample space to store all of your non-perishables, extra pots, pans, and kitchen gadgets, and anything else you need to store. If your existing kitchen doesn’t have a walk-in pantry, this is a must for your new kitchen design.
- Kitchen Island: Every family chef needs a kitchen island, which allows for proper prep space for their gourmet meals. When you aren’t doing food prep, the kitchen island is perfect for informal dining.
- Stone Counters: Today’s kitchens need a beautiful, durable countertop that will last for years to come. Natural or manufactured stone countertops, such as granite or quartz, are perfect for busy families on the go.
- Farmhouse Sink: A deep, under-mount sink is a requirement in every home. Not only are these sinks gorgeous, but they are functional, with lots of extra space for washing dishes and large pots.
- Stainless Steel Appliances: Stainless steel will give your kitchen a timeless look. Easy to clean, stainless steel compliments every design style.
When you’re ready to tackle your kitchen renovation, JM Construction / JM Kitchen and Bath is your team for kitchen remodeling in St. Louis, MO. Contact us today at (636) 332-6800 to request a customized estimate.