A beautifully built custom closet is a sight to behold for just about every woman and shoe-obsessed man. Besides a luxurious bathroom oasis, a custom closet is a coveted dream ticket item for every homeowner.
Clean and organized with a place for everything and everything in its place, a custom closet is a dream space for any master suite with enough room to create a walk-in closet. Custom closet building isn’t for the faint of heart, so you’ll want to consult with JM Construction/JM Kitchen and Bath, home remodeling contractors in St. Louis, MO, to turn your dreams into reality. Assess your storage needs, consider some of these custom closet options and then give us a call to get started.
- Maximize floor to ceiling space by using all the corner, depth, and height space.
- Include deep drawers for folding t-shirts, reducing the need for dressers in the bedroom.
- Include a closet hutch, which is a perfect flat-surface area that can be used as a catch-all for keys, wallets, rings and more.
- Incorporate pullout hooks, which are great for organizing belts and
- Don’t forget jewelry inserts, which allows you to organize and separate all of your pieces.
- If you have the room, consider an island, featuring pullout drawers and a flat surface catch-all space.
- Decorate your closet with personal touches, like a cozy throw rug and oversized chair, to make it an area you’ll want to spend time in.
- Don’t forget the right lighting. Add a chic chandelier, lamp, or pendant light in addition to built-in LED lights.
Whether your dream closet is a place to store clothes or doubles as a dressing and sitting room, the perfect custom closet must be adaptable, durable, and convenient to use.